About Wesley Chapel
Wesley Chapel was built in 1862 and is a Grade II listed building in the traditional “meeting house” style. It was extensively refurbished for our Centenary in 1962 and again in 1994 when the foyer at the entrance to the church was created and major alterations made to the facilities in the Lower Hall beneath the church, including a lift.
This move has provided the opportunity for an increased and wider vision while allowing the Wesley Chapel congregation to continue its Sunday worship and related social activities. Wesley’s congregation exists to worship God. As a result we seek to serve one another and the community in our central town situation.
Contact Details and Address:
Rev. Gordon Hay
01423 509 917
North Yorkshire HG1 1PP
For more information about our church, please visit the website: