Moving forward in faith and fellowship
Trinity Methodist Church occupies a most beautiful and enviable position overlooking the Stray. It is an imposing Gothic-style structure and standing as it does on a triangular plot it forms a pleasing feature of the Harrogate landscape.
The Foundation stones were laid in October 1876 and the Church was opened for worship in April 1879. The Schoolroom was added in 1888 along with the Chapel Keepers Cottage. Trinity is busy throughout the year with weddings.
Contact Details and Address:
Rev. Ben Clowes BA (Hons), Dip Th.
& Mrs Clair Webster
01423 520 510
It is hard to think that the World Cycling Championships are all over but the preparation and planning has been worth it. In the run […]
Nidd Valley Methodists welcome the UCI with refreshments and services: Home-Baked CakesRefreshmentsLive Indoor CoverageCyclist Service Trinity Methodist ChurchTrinity Road, HG2 9AU. Opening Times:Open all day: […]
For more information about our church, please visit the website: