Book online NOW at Eventbrite for your FREE ticket We need an idea of how many people will be attending, so please book your FREEtickets early!
Programme (more details to follow)
7.30pm – Opening Celebration with music led by musicians from Burniston Methodist Church, followed by comedy with Paul Kerensa.
10am – Flourishing Together Morning Bible Study led by Ashley Cooper, followed by stories, testimony and conversation about how our churches can flourish in worship, fellowship and mission. Afternooon A variety of workshops and activities, Opportunities to explore and enjoy a wide range of different interests and themes – both inside and outdoors. 7.30pm – Evening Celebrations with worship led by Lou Fellingham. Speaker: Revd Professor David Wilkinson. 9pm – After Hours Several options for conversation and entertainment
10am – Morning Worship Opportunities in a range of styles, including:
- All Age Celebration
- Northumbrian Community Worship
- Forest Church
- Holy Communion led by members of the Methodist Sacramental Fellowship
11.30am – Closing Celebration with music led by Matt Beckingham and “The Call” team. Children, families and young people:
- A creche will be available on the Saturday morning
- Children’s ministry specialists – Pulse Ministries, will provide children’s work for 5-11s on Saturday morning and evening.
- A dedicated programme is being developed for young people for the weekend.
Book your place online with EventBrite: bit.ly/flourish2019 You will need to arrange your own transport and accommodation. Looking forward to seeing you there!!!